Tuesday, March 24

Floral mandalas, welcoming Spring and making me happy!

Hello lovelies and Happy Tuesday! I am participating again in the adventure of Creative Spring Online Course. It is a wonderful, inspiring way of celebrating spring in such a warm, creative global community! Last week, Stephanie proposed us to create a floral mandala. I thought it was a great idea. Camellias are everywhere here and, although, I was not vey found off I must admit they do beautiful fences during winter times. Still, there are flowers and little blooms. 

We went to the park for a walk and I noticed some flowers, blooms, leaves on the ground and picked some to make my first floral mandala. I took a canvas surface, placed the floral elements on the top, started to work from the center and let the imagination flow. I like very much how it turn out, in pink, red and white hues although it is not perfect at all.

Afterwards, I took some elements and glued the camellia petals on my collage journal (still, don't know if this going to work well) on the same type of arrangement. This week, I am planing to do another spring mandala.  Will you join?

spring floral happy mandala

flowers spring camellia


flowers mandala nature

floral mandala

nature camellia floral mandala spring

photos: Maria Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment